It is important that all of your posts are shared with Friends of Casco Bay. This ensures that we can fully access and use your observational data.
Often, when using Water Reporter, we quickly write a post and move on. Once or twice a year, it is good idea to look back through your posts to make them more accessible to other Water Reporters and more usable for Friends of Casco Bay’s advocacy efforts.
We ask that, using these instructions, you make sure each post says “Shared with Friends of Casco Bay.” Here are the steps to take on your phone:
- Log into Water Reporter.
- Once you’ve opened Water Reporter, tap on the rightmost bottom icon, the house, to navigate to your profile.
- Tap the icon in the upper left, three stacked lines.
- Click View profile.
- Scroll past your bio to find all of your posts. Review all of them. As you do, make sure:
- Each says “Shared with Friends of Casco Bay” under the post.
- The description makes sense and includes corresponding hashtags. Be consistent with hashtags, ensuring correct spelling and that are no spaces in the hashtags.
- Edit any posts that need corrections
- Click on the three horizontal dots at the bottom right of your post.
- Click “Edit post.”
- Make the changes
- Click the checkmark in the upper right-hand corner to save the changes.
As always, if you have a question about this, please contact Sarah Lyman at (207) 370-7553 (call or text) or slyman [at] cascobay [dot] org